Old 27-08-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Goldfish suicide

Yesterday I added a 2nd barrel with a "waterfall"

So then I added about twice the water to the system, used a
declorinator.

This morning I found BOTH (2/2) my feeder gf on the ground (similar
spot) jumped from where the waterfall is. But then I also moved some
clumps of floating plants to the upper barrel too, so the fish has took
the opportunity.

Do the fishes jump upstream? Too much stress?
I think it is my fault because I topped the bottom barrel kind of high,
previously I had the single barrel with the bubbler fountain and I
barely see them.

The top pond is full too all the time, what are non-jumping variety of
goldfish?