Old 27-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Sena

said...
The message
from
(WaltA) contains these words:

An excess of mass.

Something some of us sheddi are all to keenly aware of. There are three
of us who are careful not to stand too near each other at moots in case
of forming a singularity.

Groan. I have just got back from eating and drinking far too much (is
there any other way?) at TGI Friday's in Cardiff. I have partaken of
very little alcohol since such is unnecessary to enjoyment at TGIF;
however I have nonetheless allowed far more liquid than is good for me
to pass these lips and much too much food. The bill for the seven of us
came to more ZU than we currently have available but I don't care. Much
enjoyment has been had over vegetable fajitas and suchlike and for every
pound spent I feel a pound has attached itself to my middle. I feel
ill.

--
To reply see 'from' in headers; lose the domain, and insert dots and @
where common sense dictates.