Old 27-08-2005, 09:14 PM
madgardener

"Travis" wrote in message
news:AiUPe.1617$Uz2.1369@trnddc02...
madgardener wrote:
I got the pix, thanks.I have more, just let me know if you'd like
to see them. I'm getting good at them. I spelled it wrong in
posting this to ya'll. what I am subscribed to is this:

alt.binaries.pictures.gardens there are 645 pictures or threads
showing right now for me. is there a google to archive these? my
flamingo's in the fig tree's picture is still there......so I know
some of my pics are showing. I just looked at a nice picture of a
Eucheris flowering (I have one myself that blooms twice a year that
I drag inside to winter over. I'd repot it, but apparently it loves
tight shoes.) but I am subscribed to
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens. I just spelled it wrong. sorry. maddie

You are posting to the wrong group. Check the spelling. It is
alt.*binaries*.pictures.gardens not /bianaries/.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

There is not one message from you in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

Do you see the pictures posted by Jan B? the nasturtium picture? yep,
and the pictures posted by Marutchi which the Eucharus was one, but there
are a lot of them from Cairn.........haven''t opened them all up. and as
for not one message from me in alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.....there is
one I posted of flamingo's in the fig tree on the 6th of July.............
Do you see the pictures posted by Marutchi?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5