Old 28-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Reel Mckoi

wrote in message
oups.com...
I lost a mosquito fish as well on the same spot, maybe jumped trying to
catch something in the air.

Anyone know how to "glue" river rocks together? Do you think I can use
aquarium silicone to attach some rocks to the rims of the barrel?
(plastic liner)

Those with the cascade barrels, do you tilt the upper barrels slightly?
I did and at some places the water is closer to the rim of the barrel,
so I think I need to build some kind of net or dam to fence off those
areas.

There may be some reason the fish aren't comfortable in these barrels. Not
enough cover perhaps? Too much current 24/7? Too much sun?
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b