Old 28-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Oxymel of Squill

the Queen is sinking a pipe down into the geothermal layer to tap the heat
under Buck House. I've seen her leaning on her shovel having a fag break.
Was tempted to do similar myself but not got round to experimenting yet

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know if there are any other ways to heat flats in
greenhouses other than heating pads for bottom heat? Is there a less
expensive way?

Is it possible to create a rainforest environment within my greenhouse
for heat and moisture in the middle of the winter and lake effect snow?
Dimensions for greenhouse are as follows: 12'X 8'X 20'

thanks, chuckie
zone 5