Old 28-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Steve

J Fortuna wrote:

Well, it's happened. Was bound to earlier or later. One of my orchids is
dead.
Oh, well. I guess most of you will say that this makes me a more experienced
orchid grower, but I don't feel too good about that right now.

Joanna

Joanna, I offer my condolences. It's always sad to see a nice orchid do
that. I guess we all knew it had to happen eventually. You certainly
have a better record than just about any beginning orchid grower that I
know of, so I also offer congratulations for holding out so long. Buy an
orchid, you know you will feel better.

Steve