Old 28-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Krane

In article ,
says...
said...
16 eh? And I thought our Ruth had lost the plot going for 8. Mined ewe,
when they came tripping down the aisle carring their posies I nearly
died of an acute attack of Aaaw-look-at-the-pretties-itis.

We're still waiting for the .jpgs...

Still not got the official photies, or the ones from the disposable
cameras, but here's something to tide you over

First a picture of us outside the church, I'm the blue blob towards the
right hand side.
http://www.lesbiangardens.net/shed/church%20door.JPG
Then there's this picture of the happy couple with their 8 bridesmaids
http://www.lesbiangardens.net/shed/maids4.JPG
3 of whom are my lovely nieces
http://www.lesbiangardens.net/shed/nieces.JPG
3 others are arj neices by marriage
http://www.lesbiangardens.net/shed/new%20nieces.JPG
and the other two are the matron of honour and her wee blond lass.

--

Krane

karen at lesbiangardens dot net