Old 28-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Krane

In article ,
says...
said...
Still not got the official photies, or the ones from the disposable
cameras, but here's something to tide you over

And then I forgot the most important picture, the three shot glasses
filled with tiramisu, triffle and chocolate mousse that we all got for
our afters at the reception.
http://www.lesbiangardens.net/shed/shots.JPG

Ooh. Did you have to choose, or were you allowed to sample all three?
I'm very partial to tiramisu I am. Down in Lynmouth t'other day I
encountered Mavis and her icy screams, one of which was tiramisu and
amarettini. MMMMmmmm!

Everybody got all three, so we didn't have to make difficult choices.

On some tables I heard that some people didn't manage to eat all three.
In fact, one lucky bloke scoffed 7, because there were weird people at
his table who claimed they couldn't manage three desserts.

--

Krane

karen at lesbiangardens dot net