Old 12-12-2002, 08:16 AM
Mike

Default xmas gifts

In article , david david@abacusnurser
ies.freeserve.co.uk writes

The thought has just struck me..Why is it a "Pair" of secateurs....One
secateur would be of no use.
--

or a pair of scissors. Is one piece of a pair of scissors a 'scis' and
if so which part? The part with the place for 2 fingers etc?

and which if they are equal?

and why a 'flight' of stairs?

Inglisshh as it are spoke and rit

Back to Christmas and the Garden. If in doubt, Garden Tokens. We make
great use of Tokens be they Garden, Book or Argos depending on the
person they are for.

Mike

H.M.S.Collingwood Association reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
River Class Assn Dinner Leamington Spa Sept 20th 2003.
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.