Old 28-08-2005, 10:39 PM
madgardener

yes, I posted as madgardener.......yesterday. two of them with three jpg's
each. sigh...................I don't use BellSouth as my internet anymore.
I use VIC (Virtual Internet Connection) outa Knoxville because I have an
ISDN line, no DSL here at all.........
"John McGaw" wrote in message
madgardener wrote:
I've posted some pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens to see if I
show up there. I can see them, but that doesn't mean they're really

I don't see them on BellSouth's news servers. But they are so unreliable
that I wouldn't take that as definitive. When did you post them? Were they
posted as "madgardener"?
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]