Old 29-08-2005, 01:03 AM
Dewitt

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:56:59 -0400, Steve wrote:

Well, you know, in a way this is a no brainer. Buy a bulb! That's, by
far, the most likely problem and what's the worst that can happen? The
worst that can happen is that it's the transformer and then you will
have the spare bulb you really need anyway when you fix or replace the
transformer.

Yeah, but I've never seen a MH bulb just up and die before. I've been
using the AgroSun Gold bulbs which cost about $75+ locally and $45
mail order, so I'd rather mail order but don't want to wait a week to
10 days to get it and discover it is the transformer. I'll probably
just bite the bullet and buy one locally. And next time, I'll save an
old, but working bulb to use for testing should this situation arise
again.

deg

deg