Old 28-08-2005, 09:05 PM
David Reid

Krane's best pigeon dodged hawks and farmers' guns to bring me the
following:

On some tables I heard that some people didn't manage to eat all three.
In fact, one lucky bloke scoffed 7, because there were weird people at
his table who claimed they couldn't manage three desserts.

Was he one of those strange people that don't have a separate pudding
tummy?

--
David Reid http://www.disarray.org.uk
The opinions in this message are shareware. You may hold them for