Old 12-12-2002, 11:39 AM
Steve Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide

Default Leylandii - Its days are numbered!

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Steve Warren - UK Speedtrap Guide" writes:

| The fact that it has 4 berrial grounds on it, three caves, two still
| standing iron age markers for some kind of entrance and Mr Lowmas who

owns
| the land and likes it as a back garden, for his rather large and very

nice
| home and pets. Plus the fact he has sold all the land he has been

allowed to
| develop. That was enough for me, but then maybe a major developer with
| enough back handers may get the go ahead to build. But if that happens

| suspect pigs will have developed wings.

That sort of thing made no difference in several recent cases.
Once someone has greased Whitehall's palms with the appropriate
currency (which is not usually sterling), all that will count
for naught. Look it up :-(

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679

Oh well then, at least I get to watch them build a nice new power station...
Steve