Old 29-08-2005, 01:51 PM
Srgnt Billko

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got two access holes (about 6 or 7 inch diameter) leading under my
trailer. Finally saw a woodchuck, or groundhog, crawling under the
trailer.

I'm not all that pleased with the idea. How to take care of the critter?
Living in a mobile park, firearms, handguns, grendades, dynamite, and
anthrax spores are discourged. Though, high power lasers may be acceptable
if used during the daytime.

--

Christopher A. Young

Suggest you move. The woodchuck always wins. LOL I'm currently using a
hav-a-art trap with some success but a DEC person told me it is illegal to
transport them so I still have to shoot them (in the trap) and put them in
the garbage. A neighbor suggested I gas them (in the trap) with auto
exhaust.