Old 30-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Tekkie®

B-Hate-Me posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I've got two access holes (about 6 or 7 inch diameter) leading under my
trailer. Finally saw a woodchuck, or groundhog, crawling under the
trailer.

I'm not all that pleased with the idea. How to take care of the critter?
Living in a mobile park, firearms, handguns, grendades, dynamite, and
anthrax spores are discourged. Though, high power lasers may be
acceptable
if used during the daytime.

Try changing it's capacitor....No doubt you'll **** the job up and kill it.

I don't know... it's HIS trailer. Think he knows enough to not screw his own
stuff up? I would think he would capture it with a robe or aim the comet at
it.
--

Tekkie