Old 29-08-2005, 11:02 PM
?

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:40:08 GMT in Dewitt wrote:
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 04:13:28 GMT, Dewitt
wrote:

I did find info for a local hydroponics store that should have the
bulb I want and I'll wander over their way tomorrow.

Well, it was the bulb. It cost more than I could have purchased it
for on the internet, but it was quick and it's good to know that they
carry things like net pots I use and can work on my light ballast if
that's ever necessary. The store is right next to a tattoo parlor and
my guess is that most of their customers aren't growing orchids. Got
me to thinking. Anybody growing under lights received a visit from
law enforcement based on their lighting purchases?

Not yet, despite having the grow lights visible from the street
and the neighbors across the street having two kids and a son in law
that are sheriff's deputies.
Then again, I'm also still doing flourescents

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil