Old 30-08-2005, 03:35 AM
slowly

"Rod Out Back" wrote in message

My only negative was the episode where I was wedged under the house;

trying
to find out where an errant electrical cable ran to. Space was at a
premium, and lets just say I was filling most of it. Next moment, the

chook
that was keeping an eye on me decided to try removing the little hair I

have
remaining on my head. I started yelling,and waving a piece of wood around
in an effort to fend her off, but she would dance around my swings and

have
another peck. I would have killed the little soul; given the chance... My
mother thought I'd been electrocuted, which would have been more pleasant,
in my opinion...
She was the same chook who decided to help me out when pulling the
weed-eater apart on the landing. I suddenly had a little head under my

arm;
trying to loosen those screws(I was trying to undo) up for consumption. I
suggested she might like to 'Have sex & travel' (F&*k Off!), wherupon she
gave me a disgusted look, and sidled back under the house to join the rest
of the sisterhood...

rofl! Too funny