Old 30-08-2005, 03:47 AM
ie

hm....come to think of it I noticed an evergreen on our Saturday bike ride
on a corner in Anderson Mill that had a section that had turned brown....

My juniper (still potted, not planted yet) bit the dust, too but I assumed
it was underwatered...maybe not...

"Cindy" wrote in message
. ..
Chris wrote:
Has anyone noticed that the fir trees are dying in Austin? Forgive
me if I'm wrong on the type of tree (evergreen, pine needles, look
"furry" from a distance).

What gives with that? They start on a small portion by turning
brown. Soon it spreads to engulf the entire tree until it's
completely brown and wilted. It's very sad to see such nice, big
trees die.
Chris

I'm in Houston, and one of my junipers died this summer for no reason that
I can see.