Old 30-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Gareee©

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am hoping that there are some folks in this group who might be well
versed in the construction of commerical fountains. We were in Las
Vegas last weekend at the Embassy Suites Hotel next to the Convention
Center. In the lobby of the hotel was a very interesting fountain with
a feature that I would like to be able to copy in my own fountains.

That sounds very similar to Epcot's danceing fountains. They are very
expensive high pressure computer controlled commercial fontain setups, and
the cost is VERY high for the setup and equipment. If I recall, they were
talking $20,000 for a small setup, and up from there.

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)