Old 30-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Otto Bahn

"Tony Davison" wrote

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Is it September already?

September never ended, and it won't end until
AOL drops the usernet.

Looks at top right hand corner of screen Oh shit it nearly is, must have
gone in early for freshers week.

Puh-lease. Everyone knows the clock is in the lower
right hand corner.

--oTTo--