Old 31-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Stubby

Sandye wrote:
Hi...I'm new to your group..Recent retiree transplant from Oregon to SW
Washington...Have a large lot that is primarily in lawn with perimeter
straight edged beds...want to work toward more island flower beds and
sculpting the existing beds...also have a large collection of large
container plantings that are currently serving as my "holding beds"..

There is an existing underground sprinkler serving the lawn and 80% of
the beds, that is approx 6-7 years old...want to augment that with
automatic drip system for containers and new beds....

Have any of you some experience or war stories you could share....would
really apprecicate it....Am looking for hints as to making the system
as easy to maintain as possible...Thanks a bunch

I gave up on RainDance stuff. You wind up spending a fortune on
adapters, hose, droppers, etc. In the end, using ordinary soaker hoses
works well and is far, far less expensive.