Old 30-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:56:08 -0600, Lamey- the cable guy
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:51:53 -0700, wrote:

UTBill yammered:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:34:58 -0700, wrote:

Sam Nelson yammered:

In article ,
says...
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

I don't understand why you make that distinction. Isn't humor and wit
^^^^^
borderless? Also, why do you assume I'm an American?

Clue going over your head right now.

The fact that `Mr Wilson refers to himself as Forename Initial Dot
Lastname is more atmosphere, as is the email address from behind a
hosting outfit in Boise, ID. But I'm wondering why `he' thinks the
British refer to their mothers as `mom'.

Exzactly! The correct reference to a british mother would be whore or
slut.

/betcha i'll get fan mail on this one ;-)

Ya ever find some new stomping grounds? This dude is boring.

Hopefully soon. These brit twits can always be switched on AutoSpnak.

:-)

Ya reckon we could go **** with the New Orleans or Mobile twits? Lot's
of good bait there.
-

Oh the irony. Is it difficult to pronounce "bait" with a half-dozen
hooks in your mouth.

GIT-R-DONE!

Yes, we understand where to place you on the socio-economic scale. No
need to remind us with every post.