Old 31-08-2005, 11:55 AM
rugbrat1970 rugbrat1970 is offline
Registered User

Default curling habanero chilli leaves

I bought a habenero Chilli plant a couple of days ago from a garden centre (in a pot). Almost straight away the topmost leaves started to curl in on themselves. The leaves are not drooping, just curling in at the top to about a third of the way down. The plant otherwise looks healthy. There are lots of chillis at various stages of development. The plant has stayed this way ever since.

I thought it might need watering but the soil was moist and more water did not help. I put it in direct sunlight which did not help. I water sparingly every day.

Does anyone think this is a problem and if so do you have a suggestion?

Thanks.