Old 31-08-2005, 09:18 AM
George

"Herb" wrote in message
news:6%cRe.27090$Uz2.22252@trnddc02...
Good thing we have the national guard available to for deployment to
assist their state in times of disaster and to prevent looting.

-S

You're absolutely right Snooze, since the governor of each state has
publicly stated that they have plenty of National Guardsmen available
to meet any need they have. If you really had the courage of your
conviction, you'd recommend the governor issue shoot to kill orders for
the looters, that way it wouldn't take that many Guardsmen or Police.
Once the word was out that looting will cost your life, it wouldn't
last long.

Regards,
Herb

That is not a solution. What they need to do is evacuate everyone that is
not an emergency worker out of the disaster area. I think that is what
they are currently working to do.