Old 12-12-2002, 10:07 PM
trevor.appleton

Default Hollies - here we go again

I'm in East Yorkshire - Beverley/Driffield

Will be in the St Helens area after Christmas

Trevor

"trevor.appleton" wrote in message
Sorry to repeat myself but I had this moan this time last year.

Every year at this time the gardening press do features on hollies and

evry
single time they show yellow berried hollies.

Well I've been trying to get one for FIVE years. This spring I even
purchased a very pathetic sick looking 'Baccaflava' from a York nursery,
confident my 'greenfingers' would nurse it back to heal;th, but it died on
me.

Where o where are the Fructo Luteo and Baccaflavas?

---

---