Old 31-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Snooze" wrote in message
m...
"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

$$ To some extent this is true but I don't believe the Police had enough
manpower to evacuate all those without cars, family, close friends or
money to pay someone to evacuate them. I myself would have been out of
there if I had to WALK! Now the looters are looting the stores.... and
probably any homes still standing.

Good thing we have the national guard available to for deployment to
assist their state in times of disaster and to prevent looting.

-S

From what I saw on TV there is no way the National Guard can cover every
street and back-street in these areas that are flooded and the people
evacuated. What I saw on TV were looters in a frenzy. They were like
animals running back and forth emptying the stores.... shocking!
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b