Old 31-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Kevin and Karin

Default Yippee...just put the plants in!

Hi All,
I've just finished (well nearly) my little pond. 12'x4'x2'deep with a cute little waterfall coming from a raised bed and a filter box behind that. At last I understand the staisfaction of creating something that looks great. A local frog has laready given the pond his approval by moving in ad we've already had visits from a local Heron (boo!). My cat thinks all his Christmases have come at once.

One brief question. Is it a little too late to be thinking about putting fish in this year. Nothing special just a few goldfish and the like to entertain my daughter....and the cat!

Thanks
Kevin