Old 31-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Roy

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:10:00 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

===
==="Herb" wrote in message
===news:6%cRe.27090$Uz2.22252@trnddc02...
=== Good thing we have the national guard available to for deployment to
=== assist their state in times of disaster and to prevent looting.
===
=== -S
===
=== You're absolutely right Snooze, since the governor of each state has
=== publicly stated that they have plenty of National Guardsmen available
=== to meet any need they have. If you really had the courage of your
=== conviction, you'd recommend the governor issue shoot to kill orders for
=== the looters, that way it wouldn't take that many Guardsmen or Police.
=== Once the word was out that looting will cost your life, it wouldn't
=== last long.
===
===
===The Koreans did exactly that, permission or not, in the Rodney King riots,
===seems word got out really quickly.
===
===-S
===

Word does not have to get out, its instinct and hard wired in these
people, did I say people, I meant to say animals.........They are
always looking for an opening to take advantage of ANY situation.The
FOX coverage of them walking around nonchalantly right after Katrina
passed through, The French Quarter pretty well dry and intact, and
isolated from the rest of NO, they new darn well they could pretty
well do what they wanted and get away with it......so they went for
it.......Even with officers there with shotguns pointed at them did
little to deter them, as they knew they were not gonna get shot, and
they more than likely were not gonna get arrested and hauled in tot
jail since they could not transport those arrested and try and stem
further looting while they were gone.......They shjould shoot em all
on sight if they have so much as a gal of milk or a lopad of bread,
since there is not once busiiness open in that city and selling food
and other merchandise......see a brand new pair of NIKEs on them odds
they ripped em off at the Footlooker that they so diligenlty tore
apart and plundered.......scumballs are what they are and they have no
place in socieity.

"The original frugal ponder"