Old 31-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:00:32 GMT, Zachariah wrote:

Kevin S. Wilson yammered:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:50:15 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Don't forget about this portal Kev. I get around a lot and I wouldn't
want you to miss any *portals ;-)

I forget. How many bonus points if the fish change the subject line?
Isn't that akin to them baiting the hook for you?