Old 31-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:00:32 GMT, Zachariah wrote:

Kevin S. Wilson yammered:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:50:15 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
wrote:

"Zach Is Having A British Day" wrote

I don't think

'Nuff said.

Not really. We're wondering if you could explain the joke.

OK. If I must spell it out, you poor *******:

"[1] mother = mom, as you in the UK would say it."

Do you need further explanation or can 'we' explain it to you with the help
of a picture?

Ah common Ian be patient with the poor lad. He's probably british and
a little slow.

I see we're having a two-for-the-price-of-one sale.

I suspect he won't be around long, once his ISP (Internet Service
Portal) hears about his crossposting.

Don't forget about this portal Kev. I get around a lot and I wouldn't
want you to miss any *portals ;-)

I forget. How many bonus points if the fish change the subject line?
Isn't that akin to them rebaiting the hook for you?

IFYPFY. Please wait six to ten weeks for your rebait to be processed.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?