Old 31-08-2005, 06:39 PM
David DeLaney

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:00:32 GMT, Zachariah wrote:
Don't forget about this portal Kev. I get around a lot and I wouldn't
want you to miss any *portals ;-)

I forget. How many bonus points if the fish change the subject line?
Isn't that akin to them rebaiting the hook for you?

IFYPFY. Please wait six to ten weeks for your rebait to be processed.

If they do it multiple times does that make them master rebaiters?

Dave "I -know- I told it wrong, I _meant_ to do that" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Love is all it takes to make a family" - R&P. VISUALIZE HAPPYNET VRbeableBLINK