Old 31-08-2005, 07:53 PM
shazzbat

"Kay" wrote in message
The bottom end of our garden is now 3 to 6 in under water.

We've had a lovely evening drinking wine on the terrace as we watched
the rain crashing down and the accompanying lightning display. Now the
western sky is a curious flat yellow and the eastern sky is filled with
a perfect double rainbow.
--
Kay

Where are you? Here in BH22 we had a light 5 min shower, a few rumbles of
thunder in the distance, and the pavement outside is now dry again. The
water level in my tank has not changed appreciably.

Steve