Old 12-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Andy Spragg

Default knobbling a buddlea tree

"MC Emily" pushed briefly to the front of the
queue on Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:21:47 -0000, and nailed this to the shed
door:

^ Before you do this, where abouts are you? If you're close enough to me I'd
^ gladly take it off your hands, providing it will stand being dug up and
^ moved. I've already planted one of these to attract the butterflies and
^ it's doing really well but I have plenty of space for another one.

We don't have room for another, but I am definitely bemused by the
concept of wanting to /get rid of/ a buddleia ...

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

Speculate to accumulate;