Old 01-09-2005, 01:43 AM
Vox Humana

"madgardener" wrote in message
Whenever there is a natural disaster, the tsunami in the Indian Ocean
for example, the world community expects the United States to help.

When a natural disaster hits the USA, the world community is silent.

Are you basing this on our wonderful media non-coverage of the "news?" If
it doesn't involve a missing drunk white girl or a runaway bride, you aren't
going to hear about it. Foreign coverage of the news is out of the question
when you have to have several segments on lip gloss and or how to pick a
good plastic surgeon. I've been watching the news coverage of this disaster
and it is pathetic. No one is asking any tough questions. Most of the
"reporters" couldn't find their ass in the dark with a flashlight.