Old 31-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:13:29 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in message

Which one do you want?

No one you would suggest

Okay, that's twice now. Would someone explain to young Alan here that
the "one" in Matthew's .sig refers to an opinion, not a person?

You never can tell. I might be a slave trader.

I would, but I'm just about out of one- and two-syllable words on this
computer.

Well, whose fault is that!!?? You do insist on taunting Dank and
CLunatic and you have used them all up doing that. You should learn to
conserve (or make new ones in your spare time).

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?