Old 01-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Matthew L. Martin

Alan Holmes wrote:
"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:50:01 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:36:45 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:13:29 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in message

Which one do you want?

No one you would suggest

Okay, that's twice now. Would someone explain to young Alan here that
the "one" in Matthew's .sig refers to an opinion, not a person?

Spoilsport. I was waiting to see how many increasingly lame replies
he would make to a sig.

Of course, if he now understands what the sig actually means, he could
offer increasingly lame replies to that concept too, for an extra
bonus display of stupidity.

So never mind, I just won't post this.

BW

But, you ****ing idiot, you did.

How can you demonstrate such a firm grasp on the obvious here, yet so
misunderstand someone's .sig elsewhere? Are you on any medications
that we should know about?

PS: Stop mucking with the follow-ups. You're not half as clever as
your think you are.

Well just get this muck out of the gardening newsgroup, we don't want all
this rubbish.

I should think that gardeners would want all the muck they can get.

Care to argue with this sig?

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even