Old 01-09-2005, 04:36 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Tom Puskar" wrote in message
Thanks for your suggestions, but I was thinking more along the lines of
how I could keep them, not destroy them! Anyone here would have the same
problem over the winter. We don't have a "local pond club" that I now of
and my friendly local pond supply store doesn't want them.

## I've been lucky so far in that I've found homes for excess tropicals.
The couple across the road with the new 6000 gallon pond picked up a load of
plants this evening - including hardy waterlilies and tropical plats. She
has a large sunny window to keep them over.

Being a frugal ponder myself, I'm looking for ways to not have to spend
money replacing them in the spring.

## Then you must keep them indoors somehow. You don't have a choice.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b