Old 01-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Ken

Default Please Help, Need Advice

Newsgroups: rec.gardens
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 31 Aug 2005 22:19:27 -0700
Subject: Please Help Need, Advice
original | Remove | Report Abuse

A friend of mine lost his father last week. My girl-friend and I
wanted to give his family the gift of a tree that would help to remind
him of his father. Is there a tree that is used as a memorial, or used

to ease loss or grieving? Or, is there a tree that blossoms around the
end of August? That way the flowers might serve to mark the time, each
year.

My friend lives in Pasadena, CA. We'd like something well suited for a

warm, dry climate.

Although we are not rich, money is not really an issue.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ken