Old 01-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Steveo

"NapalmHeart" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"NapalmHeart" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
I've got two access holes (about 6 or 7 inch diameter) leading
under my trailer. Finally saw a woodchuck, or groundhog, crawling
under the trailer.

I'm not all that pleased with the idea. How to take care of the
critter? Living in a mobile park, firearms, handguns, grendades,
dynamite, and anthrax spores are discourged. Though, high power
lasers may be acceptable if used during the daytime.

Live trap em' and take them to the park.

http://www.wildlife-traps.com/groundhogs.html

May not be legal. Check your state's law.

(Illegal where I'm at - MI)

Ken

Speeding or spitting on the sidewalk may not be legal either, check
your laws..

Speeding and spitting are more likely to be civil infractions. The
trapping of wild animals in one area and then taking them somewhere else
is a misdemeanor (at least here in MI).

Other than that, your argument is weak. Lots of things are against the
law. That doesn't mean that laws are to be ignored.

Ken

Heh, leve the groundhogs under your trailer then.