Old 01-09-2005, 03:02 PM
David Raleigh Arnold

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:54:56 +0000, T. L. Pope-Green wrote:

I think this may have been addressed before. Does anyone have any
suggestions about getting rid of tree roots in a yard. We have a maple and
a locust tree, and the roots are destroying our yard.

A red or swamp maple is the most unruly tree in this part of
the world. It has no respect for drip lines at all. It will
suck the nutrients out of every part of your property, then
the property across the street. If you don't like it, cut
it down. It's a pretty tree though. You get to decide. daveA

--
The only technical exercises for all guitarists worth a lifetime
of practice: "Dynamic Guitar Technique". Nothing else is close.