Old 01-09-2005, 11:03 AM
The Lady Gardener

wrote in message
oups.com...
Looking for any Dr Harry here, or tips about dogs.

The problem is that the damn thing runs up the fence and barks at me
everytime I enter my gardens. He does the same thing to anyone that
moves actually. He barks at people 2 houses down, if he sees them!

Try and get to know both your neighbours and their dog, then you will have a
look out on both properties!

In all seriousness - dog will get used to you, and you'll get used to him,
but the process will be much faster if you get to know each other and he
knows you are not going to "invade" his territory for malicious means.

My last dog (sadly gone for over a year, and still missed dreadfully) knew
everyone in the street, and had very distinct barks for good and evil which
a dog's instinct is very clever at discerning.

Joanne