Old 01-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:18:51 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:09:15 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:50:02 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in message

Matthew

Which one do you want?

Oh dear still at it, are you, why don't you take the hint.

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone argue with a .sig before. Bonus
points for Matthew!

Yes, Alan is still at it, isn't he? I wonder why he didn't take the
giant clue-by-four.

Please, please don't send him to wikipedia just yet.

BW

And you cvan bugger off as well.

Is there some way we could automate this process?

I know. Hey, Alan! There's a thread in ARK called "Who's Winning."
Could you be a dear and just e-mail all the people listed there,
telling each in turn to bugger off?

Thanks so much. That's a good lad. --- British lingo intended to lure
Alan into a false sense of security. Shhh!

PS: You can stop mucking around with the follow-up header now. My
computer automatically reverts to the original follow-ups.