Old 01-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Jaques d'Alltrades writes:

| You haven't seen it - it probably doesn't even work reliably. If
| you live near me, you may collect, but I disclaim all responsibility.
|
| Proper address slipped out in error - yes, I live within er, eighty
| miles. A day trip is not out of the question: buses from Norwich are
| easy. Besides, I'd like to make it during term time, so I can fit in
| Choral Evensong at John's.
|
| But I won't be getting my first pension payment for about six weeks,
| they tell me. (By which time it should be a fortune...) Would that be
| too long to hang on to it?

Considering that it has been stuck in our garage for several years,
probably not. However, it is a cheap and nasty one, was in bad
condition when we received it, and I should be VERY reluctant to
give it to anyone who can't renovate chainsaws. Yes, it does need
proper renovation, and may not be salvageable - I haven't even
looked at it in detail. In fact, I should have to check that we
still have it.

| And, no, I will NOT take payment ....
|
| But you might have your arm twisted if the right seeds are to hand?

I should be happy to accept suitable ones, but as a separate matter :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.