Old 13-12-2002, 07:49 PM
SusieThompson

Default xmas gifts

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
I'd like an outdoor thermometer that records the maximum-minimum temps;
and if Santa's sleigh has a heavyweight forklift attachment, please
could he bring some huge roundy boulders?

We have the Oregon Scientific "indoor-outdoor" thermometer system. It
works beautifully - the clock on it is always correct because it get the
time signal from Rugby every hour, which keeps it right. We've had ours
for three years this Christmas, without anything going wrong. We'd
miss it if it did go wrong, and would certainly replace it. I wonder if
Arran Time is more generous than Greenwich Mean Time :-)))

--
Susie Thompson, Isle of Arran
SPAM BLOCK IN OPERATION! Replace "deadspam.com" with "arrandragons.co.uk" to