Old 14-12-2002, 11:44 AM
Nick Maclaren

Default Guava Tree Seeds?

In article ,
Sniffer-Dog wrote:

I just wondered if anyone knows where I can buy Guava Tree Seeds
online?

In particular I am looking for the Mexican Cream, Ruby X, Sweet White
Indonesian and the Red Indian varieties.

I would also be grateful for any info from anyone who currently grows
these or knows about these tropical trees. For example how difficult
are they to grow, what type of soil is best, temperatures, lighting
and humidity etc.

Growing them where? You CAN grow them in the UK, given a suitable
conservatory or frost-free greenhouse, but getting a crop from even
such relatively hardy tropical trees is pretty implausible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679