Old 01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Travis

madgardener wrote:
AH HA@!!! I knew you weren't directing the statement towards me,
but I always enjoy learning what I don't know. by the way, I wrote
a rant (not aimed at you, either) last night in regards to
someone's response about the news "coverage" and decided not to
post it......I read it this morning, it wasn't bad, but I could
sure tell I got caught up in my emotions, again. Now if only the
ex-daughter in law would just call and sarcastically tell me "we're
alright" and hang up, I'd feel better. I don't care if they have a
house to go back to or if everything is lost as long as they're all
alright..........apparently the people who live down there have
this nonchalant attitude that "it's not as bad as you think, we'll
rebuild and everything will be fine". I got this from my son who
has talked to two of his best friends who are fine, but have
sustained tremendous damage to their homes. One is in TOTAL denial
because he manages and trouble shoots Wendy's restaurants near
Slidelle and doesn't realize that Slidelle is
GONE........................it's just not there, but he thinks
he'll be back to work "in a week"...........sigh.........thanks for
enlightening me madgardener

Your sons ex-wife will always be your daughter-in-law. He got a divorce
you didn't but that does not mean you have to like her.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5