Old 01-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Rogerx

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 00:26:29 -0500, sherwindu
wrote:

Thanks Rogerx for the information

I might try getting one of these 6 foot extension pieces. Who makes them, and do you know where
they are sold? Was that 90 degree fitting a purchasable item, or
did you jury rig something? I still have concerns if a small 2 gallon tank can pump
up enough pressure to force the solution up about 11 feet.

Sherwin, I can't find any markings on my wand. It looks like it is
fiberglass. The store where I baugh it is 40+ miles away, but when I
year ago).

In the mean time go to:
http://catalogs.google.com/catalogs?...72&catpage=198

They show a 60" wand for a hand pump sprayer(1' shorter than I have)
but it indicates it will probably work. Jury rig on the 90 degree. Oh,
the 60" wand was brass and it cost $17.50.

Have a good day. Roger
Sherwin D.