Old 17-12-2002, 09:50 PM
Stephen Howard

Default Watering Xmas tree

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:31:41 +0000, Stephen Howard
wrote:

A lot depends on how wet the soil is that you plant the tree in. I
usually find that I'm effectively planting my Christmas tree in mud -
so I never water it.
Then again, I don't have central heating - so maybe that helps.

I mentioned this thread to my wife..... she said " Yes, you're right,
YOU never water it....I do ".
Oops... about half a pint a day, apparently.

........and she knows it's me who's been nicking the chocolates of the
tree too.

Curses!

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk