Old 19-12-2002, 03:50 PM
JennyC

Default A tree in church

"David Rose" wrote in message
A big thank you to one and all - every message has been positive

and, when
the inevitable committee meets early next month, I am sure we can

find a way
forward. I admit to a personal preference to David Hill's 'dead'

tree, but
we shall see.

Yes, Mary, do come along whenever your are in Darlington. Grange

Road
Baptist Church is the place - not yet a 24/7 church, but aiming that

way as
we work with many homeless and others at the margins of our local

society.

David Rose

I have a 'dead tree' christmas tree this year :~)) Looks great !

Maybe you could contact some of the big department stores window
dressing units to see if they have a 'dead tree' they might be willing
to donate after Xmas ??

Or maybe someone in the community could carve or make one from -
welded steel might look good. Could be a project for a local
school/training college ?

Jenny