Old 01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Alan Holmes

" Jeanne Stockdale" wrote in message
We have had lots of problems with our parsley this year - we usually sow
in the greenhouse then plant out at the appropriate time. This year, each
time we have planted out, the rabbits have eaten them - even chewing
through netting which we had used as protection.

We still had some in pots in the greenhouse on benches and now find they
have also been eaten - can rabbits jump onto benches??!! We do sometimes
have problems with mice eating things on the benches but wouldn't have
thought they would go for the parsley

A while back, whilst travelling with a friend in North Lancs, he said the
rabbits there could climb walls, we all had a good laugh, but when we turned
a corner we disturbed a rabbit which climbed a wall about 4 feet high and
disappeared over the top!

Alan

Jeanne